Clinical Pharmacist Book | Prometric Exam Questions – 2023
- OMR: 65.09 OMR
- AED: AED623.90
PROMETRIC EXAM MCQ MATERIAL FOR DHA -MOH -HAAD (DoH) -DHCC -SMLE – OMSB – QCHP – NHRA
Clinical Pharmacist Prometric Exam MCQ 2023
Product Details – 2023 Edition
Hard Copy Book
- Paperback: 1152 pages (2 Volumes)
- Total Questions: 3500
- Practice Tests: 14
- Printing: Black and White
- Product Weight: 4 KG
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 4 x 11.5 inches
Online Subscription (Instant Access)
- Price: 139$
- Total Questions: 3500
- Practice Tests: 16
- Validity: 8 Months from the date of purchase
- Explanations: Detailed Explanations for effective learning
- Update Frequency: Every Year
- Success Rate: Over 80%
- Source: Previous exams and, All topic wise questions
- Topics: For all Prometric Exams in Gulf Countries
- Recommendation: Most recommended book for all Prometric Exam
- Language: English
- Publisher: Medical Exam Books – Rapid Access Guide Publishers™
An ISO 9001:2015 Company
Pharmacist Prometric Exam MCQ 2023 has been developed by our professional team; Rapid Access Guide is the best seller book for all Gulf Countries Exams since 2000. It has an array of all topics; thousands of updated questions with correct answers and explanations certainly will help you to pass the exam at the very first attempt.
Job Application – General overview
There are many hospitals and Clinics in gulf Countries that have a Pharmacy Unit. You need to pass the Prometric exams to apply for a job in gulf countries. Generally, the minimum experience required is three years. You can visit the respective Health Authority websites to find the eligibility criteria. Once you have passed the exam, you can contact them for a job interview—some of them recruiting directly, and many of them taking interviews online. The Prometric Application and Dataflow process is the most important factor while doing registration. Finishing it without any mistakes is very important, or it will lead to the rejection of the application. Dataflow takes typically 30 to 45 days to issue the report. You can proceed with the exam booking if it is a positive report. If it is a negative dataflow report, you can still contact them for re-evaluation. If it is a genuine reason, they will verify your certificate again. Meanwhile, Rapid Access Guide Publishers are providing the Prometric Exam booking and Dataflow process on behalf of you.
The below documents are required for proceeding with the exam booking process.
- A recent photograph (passport size)
- Copy of your valid passport.
- Your educational qualification certificates.
- Your experience certificates.
- Practice license or registration (From your Home / Working country)
- The Good Standing Certificate (GSC)
- A medical fitness test in case the applicant is aged 65 and above.
This MCQ-based Reviewer book is beneficial for the following Prometric exams.
- DHA(DOH) Exam – Dubai Health Authority.
- MOH Exam– Ministry of Health, Sharjah, UAE.
- DHCC Exam – Dubai Healthcare city.
- HAAD Exam– Health Authority of Abu Dhabi. (Pearson VUE Test)
- NHRA Exam – National Health Regulatory Authority, Bahrain.
- QCHP Exam – Qatar Council for Healthcare Practitioners. (Qatar Prometric)
- SMLE Exam – Saudi Medical Licensing Exam. (Saudi Prometric)
- OMSB Exam – Oman Medical Specialty Board. (Oman Prometric)
- Ministry of Health – Kuwait
You are here: Pharmacist Prometric Exam MCQ 2023
The Pharmacist Prometric Exam MCQs books has been developed by our professional team to provide a Perfect rapid access guide series for those who are preparing for the exam. This MCQs materials books covers all of the core topics that will be covered on the exam and provides practice questions for each topic. In addition, the guide includes a section on how to approach the exam, tips for taking the exam, and a full-length practice exam.
Prometric Pharmacy Exam Questions are available online for those who wish to study the materials through mobile phone, tablets or computer. The questions and answers are designed to help the applicants for the Prometric Pharmacy Exam and provide insight into what to expect on the exam. The questions cover a range of topics, including pharmacy law, ethics, and pharmacology etc etc. The answers provide detailed explanations of the correct answer, as well as why the other options are incorrect.
by Leon Francis
These books helped me to pass my haad exam. requesting you to add calculation questions also. overall, the questions are in the book as similar to my haad exam. thank you very much.
by Chayanpreet Singh
This is very useful. I have Cracked my DHA Exam today. Amazing book. Properly arranged. Recommending to all….
by Salimeh Esmaeili
Very good books. Arranged comprehensive and detail
by Dheeraj Singh
Very helpful book, perfectly arranged. the explanations are detail. questions are more clinical. good work
by Prashant Yadav
This book is good and the syllabus and the current questions bank is up to date