Medical Technologist | Lab Technicians MCQs -2023
- OMR: 32.55 OMR
- AED: AED311.95
PROMETRIC EXAM MCQ MATERIAL FOR DHA -MOH -HAAD (DoH) -DHCC -SMLE – OMSB – QCHP – NHRA
Lab Technician Prometric Exam MCQ 2023
Product Details – 2023 Edition
Hard Copy Book
- Paperback: 717 pages
- Total Questions: 3500
- Practice Tests: 14
- Printing: Black and White
- Product Weight: 2 KG
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 2.1 x 11.5 inches
Online Subscription (Instant Access)
- Price: 69$
- Total Questions: 3500
- Practice Tests: 16
- Validity: 8 Months from the date of purchase
- Explanations: With / Without Explanations for effective learning
- Update Frequency: Every Year
- Success Rate: Over 80%
- Source: Previous exams and, All topic wise questions
- Topics: For all Prometric Exams in Gulf Countries
- Recommendation: Most recommended book for all Prometric Exam
- Language: English
- Publisher: Medical Exam Books – Rapid Access Guide Publishers™
An ISO 9001:2015 Company
Book Description – Lab Technician Prometric Exam MCQ Book 2023
Lab Technician Prometric Exam MCQ 2023 has been developed by our professional team; Rapid Access Guide is the best seller book for all Gulf Countries Exams since 2000. It has an array of all topics; thousands of updated questions with correct answers and explanations certainly will help you to pass the exam at the very first attempt.
Job Application – General overview
There are many hospitals and Clinics in gulf Countries that have a Medical Lab Technician / Technologist specialty. You need to pass the Prometric exams to apply for a job in gulf countries. Generally, the minimum experience required is three years. You can visit the respective Health Authority websites to find the eligibility criteria. Once you have passed the exam, you can contact them for a job interview—some of them recruiting directly, and many of them taking interviews online.
The Prometric Application and Dataflow process is the most important factor while doing registration. Finishing it without any mistakes is very important, or it will lead to the rejection of the application. Dataflow takes typically 30 to 45 days to issue the report. You can proceed with the exam booking if it is a positive report. If it is a negative dataflow report, you can still contact them for re-evaluation. If it is a genuine reason, they will verify your certificate again. Meanwhile, Rapid Access Guide Publishers are providing the Prometric Exam booking and Dataflow process on behalf of you.
The below documents are required for proceeding with the exam booking process.
- A recent photograph (passport size)
- Copy of your valid passport.
- Your educational qualification certificates.
- Your experience certificates.
- Practice license or registration(From your Home / Working country)
- The Good Standing Certificate (GSC)
- A medical fitness test in case the applicant is aged 65 and above.
This MCQ-based Reviewer book is beneficial for the following Prometric exams.
- DHA(DOH) Exam – Dubai Health Authority.
- MOH Exam– Ministry of Health, Sharjah, UAE.
- DHCC Exam – Dubai Healthcare city.
- HAAD Exam– Health Authority of Abu Dhabi. (Pearson VUE Test)
- NHRA Exam – National Health Regulatory Authority, Bahrain.
- QCHP Exam – Qatar Council for Healthcare Practitioners. ( Qatar Prometric)
- SMLE Exam – Saudi Medical Licensing Exam. (Saudi Prometric)
- OMSB Exam – Oman Medical Specialty Board. (Oman Prometric)
- Ministry of Health – Kuwait
You are here: Lab Technician Prometric Exam MCQ 2023
If you’re looking for a resource to help you prepare for the Medical Technologist Lab Technician Prometric Exam, look no further than the Buy Medical Technologist Lab Technician MCQs Prometric Exam 2023. This comprehensive guide includes everything you need to know to ace the exam, including:
-A review of the exam format and content
-An overview of the medical technologist and lab technician roles
-A breakdown of the exam sections and topics
-A wealth of practice questions to help you hone your skills
Buying the Medical Technologist Lab Technician MCQs Prometric Exam 2023 at your side, you can feel confident that you have the knowledge and skills you need to pass the exam with Rapid Access Guide.
by Shyfur Rahaman
Thanks to Almighty and my wife pass medical lab technologist exam (Dha) within this book.
It’s really helpful and easy to understand About the MCQ pattern and most questions common from this book.
by Amasha Nethmini
The book is really helpfull for me to easy done the exam.mostly 80% of the questions which came into the exam paper aswell and i recommend this book to others to buy the book and use this book for when ever you do the DHA prometric exam it will be really helpfull.Thankyou RAPID ACCESS GUIDE🙏