Internal Medicine Book | Prometric Exam Questions 2023
- OMR: 65.09 OMR
- AED: AED623.90
PROMETRIC EXAM MCQ MATERIAL FOR DHA -MOH -HAAD (DoH) -DHCC -SMLE – OMSB – QCHP – NHRA
Internal Medicine Prometric Exam MCQ 2023
Product Details – 2023 Edition
Hard Copy Book
- Paperback: 1235 pages (2 Volumes)
- Total Questions: 2250
- Practice Tests: 10
- Printing: Black and White
- Product Weight: 4 KG
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 4 x 11.5 inches
Online Subscription (Instant Access)
- Price: 139$
- Total Questions: 2250
- Practice Tests: 11
- Validity: 8 Months from the date of purchase
- Explanations: Detailed Explanations for effective learning
- Update Frequency: Every Year
- Success Rate: Over 80%
- Source: Previous exams and, All topic wise questions
- Topics: For all Prometric Exams in Gulf Countries
- Recommendation: Most recommended book for all Prometric Exam
- Language: English
- Publisher: Medical Exam Books – Rapid Access Guide Publishers™
An ISO 9001:2015 Company
Internal Medicine Prometric Exam MCQ has been developed by our professional team; Rapid Access Guide is the best seller book for all Gulf Countries Exams since 2000. It has an array of all topics; thousands of updated questions with correct answers and explanations certainly will help you to pass the exam at the very first attempt.
Job Application – General overview
There are many hospitals and Clinics in gulf Countries that have a Physician Internal Medicine specialty. You need to pass the Prometric exams to apply for a job in gulf countries. Generally, the minimum experience required is three years. You can visit the respective Health Authority websites to find the eligibility criteria. Once you have passed the exam, you can contact them for a job interview—some of them recruiting directly, and many of them taking interviews online.
The Prometric Application and Dataflow process is the most important factor while doing registration. Finishing it without any mistakes is very important, or it will lead to the rejection of the application. Dataflow takes typically 30 to 45 days to issue the report. You can proceed with the exam booking if it is a positive report. If it is a negative dataflow report, you can still contact them for re-evaluation. If it is a genuine reason, they will verify your certificate again. Meanwhile, Rapid Access Guide Publishers are providing the Prometric Exam booking and Dataflow process on behalf of you.
The below documents are required for proceeding with the exam booking process.
- A recent photograph (passport size)
- Copy of your valid passport.
- Your educational qualification certificates.
- Your experience certificates.
- Practice license or registration (From your Home / Working country)
- The Good Standing Certificate (GSC)
- A medical fitness test in case the applicant is aged 65 and above.
This MCQ-based Reviewer book is beneficial for the following Prometric exams.
- DHA(DOH) Exam – Dubai Health Authority.
- MOH Exam– Ministry of Health, Sharjah, UAE.
- DHCC Exam – Dubai Healthcare city.
- HAAD Exam– Health Authority of Abu Dhabi. (Pearson VUE Test)
- NHRA Exam – National Health Regulatory Authority, Bahrain.
- QCHP Exam – Qatar Council for Healthcare Practitioners. (Qatar Prometric)
- SMLE Exam – Saudi Medical Licensing Exam. (Saudi Prometric)
- OMSB Exam – Oman Medical Specialty Board. (Oman Prometric)
- Ministry of Health – Kuwait
You are here: Internal Medicine Prometric Exam MCQ
Looking to get ahead in your Prometric exam preparation? Our Prometric Exam MCQs Package offers a comprehensive and convenient way to brush up on your skills. Featuring a wide range of topics covered in the exam, our packages are designed to help you focus on your areas of practice and get the most out of your study time.
The Internal Medicine Prometric Exam is a multiple-choice exam used to prepare for the DHA MOH HAAD (Doh) DHCC SMLE OMSB QCHP and NHRA exams. The Internal Medicine Prometric Exam study material from RAG is really helpful for those who wish to prepare for their upcoming exams.
With our user-friendly interface, you can easily browse through our packages and find the perfect one for your needs. And with our affordable prices, you can be sure to get the best value for your money. So why wait? Get started on your Prometric exam preparation today with our Prometric Exam MCQs Package.
This book was really helpful for my dha internal medicine test. Finally I have passed. Thank you so much.
by DR Nimesh
Excellent books. I got it today. Delivery is really fast. the questions seems very close to the haad exam as I have failed my first attmept. hopefully this books will help to pass my exam.
by Dr. Vyshakh Rajendran
Nice books to prepare oman prometric. I have passed my exam by only refer your books. I will suggest to all my collegues and friends.
by Murtaza khan
good books to clearing prometric exam in Oman. I just cleared it by preparing these books.
by Dr.Veenit kumar
This 2 volume books are heavy and the questions are similar to the real exam. Really worth buying it. I am gonna suggest to all my friends.
by Dr. Nevin Thomas
Thank You Team for this wonderful books. I have passed my Qatar exam recently by preparing your books. The books was really helpful.
by Shrutika Talwar
Thanks for this book RAG, Really nice experience it was