Prometric Exam Obstetrics and Gynecologist book developed by our professional team, Rapid Access Guide is the best seller book for all Gulf Countries Exams since 2000. It has the array of all topics, thousands of UPDATED QUESTIONS WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND EXPLANATIONS will help you to pass the exam at the very first attempt.
There are So many hospitals and Clinics in gulf Countries having the Gynecology department. If the hospital is having a maternity ward, then the requirement of a Gynecologist is a must. Their duty to assess the situation of a pregnant woman until childbirth. Moreover, They have taken care of the infant as well. You need to pass the Prometric exams in order to apply for a job in gulf countries. You can visit the respective Health Authority websites in order to find the eligibility criteria. basically, most of the authorities asking 3 years of experience for the Radiologist speciality. Once you have passed the exam, you can contact them for a job interview. some of them recruiting directly and many of them taking interviews online. The Prometric Application and Dataflow process are the most important factors while doing registration. Finishing it without any mistakes is very important, or it will lead to rejection of the application. Dataflow normally takes 30 to 45 days to issue the report. you can proceed with exam booking if it is a positive report. If it is a negative dataflow report, you can still contact them for re-evaluation. If it is a genuine reason, they will verify your certificate again. We Rapid Access Guide Publishers providing the Prometric Exam booking and Dataflow process on behalf of you.
The below documents are required to proceed with the exam booking process.
- A recent photograph (passport size)
- Copy of your valid passport.
- Your educational qualification certificates.
- Your experience certificates.
- Practice license or registration(From your Home / Working country)
- The Good Standing Certificate (GSC)
- A medical fitness test in case the applicant is aged 65 and above.
This MCQ based Reviewer book made for the following Prometric exams.
- DHA(DOH) Exam – Dubai Health Authority.
- MOH Exam– Ministry of Health, Sharjah, UAE.
- DHCC Exam – Dubai Healthcare city.
- HAAD Exam– Health Authority of Abu Dhabi.
- NHRA Exam – National Health Regulatory Authority, Bahrain.
- QCHP Exam – Qatar Council for Healthcare Practitioners.
- SMLE Exam – Saudi Medical Licensing Exam.
- OMSB Exam – Oman Medical Specialty Board.
You are here: Prometric Exam Gynecologist book MCQ’s