Emergency Medicine MCQ Book | Prometric Exam Questions – 2023
- OMR: 32.55 OMR
- AED: AED311.95
PROMETRIC EXAM MCQ MATERIAL FOR DHA -MOH -HAAD (DoH) -DHCC -SMLE – OMSB – QCHP – NHRA
Emergency Medicine Prometric Exam MCQ 2023
Product Details – 2023 Edition
Hard Copy Book
- Paperback: 779 pages
- Total Questions: 2000
- Practice Tests: 10
- Printing: Black and White
- Product Weight: 2 KG
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 2.1 x 11.5 inches
Online Subscription (Instant Access)
- Price: 69$
- Total Questions: 2000
- Practice Tests: 9
- Validity: 8 Months from the date of purchase
- Explanations: Detailed Explanations for effective learning
- Update Frequency: Every Year
- Success Rate: Over 80%
- Source: Previous exams and, All topic wise questions
- Topics: For all Prometric Exams in Gulf Countries
- Recommendation: Most recommended book for all Prometric Exam
- Language: English
- Publisher: Medical Exam Books – Rapid Access Guide Publishers™
An ISO 9001:2015 Company
Book Description – Emergency Medicine Prometric Exam MCQ 2023
Emergency Medicine Prometric Exam MCQ 2023 has been developed by our professional team; Rapid Access Guide is the best seller book for all Gulf Countries Exams since 2000. It has an array of all topics; thousands of updated questions with correct answers and explanations certainly will help you to pass the exam at the very first attempt.
Job Application – General overview
There are many hospitals and Clinics in gulf Countries that have an Emergency Medicine specialty. You need to pass the Prometric exams to apply for a job in gulf countries. Generally, the minimum experience required is three years. You can visit the respective Health Authority websites to find the eligibility criteria. Once you have passed the exam, you can contact them for a job interview—some of them recruiting directly, and many of them taking interviews online.
The Prometric Application and Dataflow process is the most important factor while doing registration. Finishing it without any mistakes is very important, or it will lead to the rejection of the application. Dataflow takes typically 30 to 45 days to issue the report. You can proceed with the exam booking if it is a positive report. If it is a negative dataflow report, you can still contact them for re-evaluation. If it is a genuine reason, they will verify your certificate again. Meanwhile, Rapid Access Guide Publishers are providing the Prometric Exam booking and Dataflow process on behalf of you.
The below documents are required for proceeding with the exam booking process.
- A recent photograph (passport size)
- Copy of your valid passport.
- Your educational qualification certificates.
- Your experience certificates.
- Practice license or registration(From your Home / Working country)
- The Good Standing Certificate (GSC)
- A medical fitness test in case the applicant is aged 65 and above.
This MCQ-based Reviewer book is beneficial for the following Prometric exams.
- DHA(DOH) Exam – Dubai Health Authority.
- MOH Exam– Ministry of Health, Sharjah, UAE.
- DHCC Exam – Dubai Healthcare city.
- HAAD Exam– Health Authority of Abu Dhabi. (Pearson VUE Test)
- NHRA Exam – National Health Regulatory Authority, Bahrain.
- QCHP Exam – Qatar Council for Healthcare Practitioners. ( Qatar Prometric)
- SMLE Exam – Saudi Medical Licensing Exam. (Saudi Prometric)
- OMSB Exam – Oman Medical Specialty Board. (Oman Prometric)
- Ministry of Health – Kuwait
You are here: Emergency Medicine Prometric Exam MCQ 2023
If you are looking for a comprehensive resource to help you prepare for your emergency medicine Prometric exam, look no further than the Rapid Access Guide Emergency Medicine MCQ Book. This book contains over 2,000 multiple-choice questions, correct answer with explanations covering all of the major topics you will need to know for the exam. The questions are mixed by topic, so you can focus your studying as per the real exam type strategy. In addition, the book includes detailed explanations for each answer, so you can understand why the correct answer is correct and you learn from your mistakes. With the help of this book, you will be well on your way to acing your Prometric exam and becoming a certified emergency medicine physician.
by Chittranjan Dev
Thank you RAG. I have passed my DHA Exam. The books was really helpful.
by Dr.Hassan Ali
Thank you for this book RAG, I have passed my DHA exam on last attempt. I was so disappointed with other materials. my friend suggested me your book. I got my result today that I have passed, It was my Final Chance. Thanks a Ton Dears.