Plastic Surgery MCQs | Prometric Exam Questions – 2022
- AED: AED254.00
Customers who bought this item also bought
- AED: AED623.90
PROMETRIC EXAM MCQ MATERIAL FOR DHA -MOH -HAAD (DoH) -DHCC -SMLE – OMSB – QCHP – NHRA
Plastic Surgery Prometric Exam MCQs
Online Access Only
Plastic Surgery Prometric Exam MCQs – Product Details
- Online : Access immediately after purchase
- Total Questions: 1369
- Practice Tests: 7
- Explanations: Detailed Explanations for effective learning
- Update Frequency: Every Year
- Success Rate: Over 80%
- Source: Previous exams and, All topic wise questions
- Topics: For all Prometric Exams in Gulf Countries
- Printing: Online Access Only – Required Login
- Recommendation: Most recommended book for all Prometric Exam
- Language: English
- Publisher: Medical Exam Books – Rapid Access Guide Publishers TM
- Note: After successful payment, you will receive email containing the link, user and password. If not received, please contact us.
Plastic Surgeon MCQs Online
Prometric Exam preparation Plastic Surgery Prometric Exam MCQs Online has been developed by our professional team; Rapid Access Guide is the best seller book for all Gulf Countries Exams since 2000. It has an array of all topics; thousands of updated questions with correct answers and explanations certainly will help you to pass the exam at the very first attempt.
Job Application – General overview
There are many hospitals and Clinics in gulf Countries that have an Plastic Surgery specialty. You need to pass the Prometric exams to apply for a job in gulf countries. Generally, the minimum experience required is three years. You can visit the respective Health Authority websites to find the eligibility criteria. Once you have passed the exam, you can contact them for a job interview—some of them recruiting directly, and many of them taking interviews online.
The Prometric Application and Dataflow process is the most important factor while doing registration. Finishing it without any mistakes is very important, or it will lead to the rejection of the application. Dataflow takes typically 30 to 45 days to issue the report. You can proceed with the exam booking if it is a positive report. If it is a negative dataflow report, you can still contact them for re-evaluation. If it is a genuine reason, they will verify your certificate again. Meanwhile, Rapid Access Guide Publishers are providing the Prometric Exam booking and Dataflow process on behalf of you.
The below documents are required for proceeding with the exam booking process.
- A recent photograph (passport size)
- Copy of your valid passport.
- Your educational qualification certificates.
- Your experience certificates.
- Practice license or registration(From your Home / Working country)
- The Good Standing Certificate (GSC)
- A medical fitness test in case the applicant is aged 65 and above.
This MCQ-based Reviewer book is beneficial for the following Prometric exams.
- DHA(DOH) Exam – Dubai Health Authority.
- MOH Exam– Ministry of Health, Sharjah, UAE.
- DHCC Exam – Dubai Healthcare city.
- HAAD Exam– Health Authority of Abu Dhabi. (Pearson VUE Test)
- NHRA Exam – National Health Regulatory Authority, Bahrain.
- QCHP Exam – Qatar Council for Healthcare Practitioners. ( Qatar Prometric)
- SMLE Exam – Saudi Medical Licensing Exam. (Saudi Prometric)
- OMSB Exam – Oman Medical Specialty Board. (Oman Prometric)
- Ministry of Health – Kuwait
You are here: Plastic Surgery Prometric Exam MCQs Online
Looking for the most up-to-date and comprehensive Prometric Exam study materials for the DHA MOH HAAD (DoH) DHCC SMLE OMSB QCHP and NHRA exams? You’ve come to the right place! At Rapid Access Guide, we offer the latest Prometric Exam study resources, including practice exams, question banks, and more. Whether you’re looking to brush up on your knowledge or get a head start on studying for the exam, we have the resources you need to succeed.
There are many different ways to prepare for the Prometric Exam, but one of the most effective is to study MCQs. By studying our MCQs books or online subscription, you can familiarize yourself with the types of questions that will be on the Exam, and learn how to effectively answer them.
The Prometric Exam is a critical component of the licensing process for healthcare professionals in the UAE and the Middle East. By using our materials to study for the Exam, you can ensure that you are fully prepared to pass it and earn your licensure.
There are many sources of MCQs for the Prometric Exam, but one of the most reliable is the Rapid Access Guide, a 23-year-old company, and moreover –ISO Certified Company. Get Rapid Access Guide offers a comprehensive library of Exam-style questions, as well as detailed explanations of the correct answers.