Pharmacy Technician MCQs | Prometric Exam Questions – 2022
- AED: AED254.00
Customers who bought this item also bought
- AED: AED623.90
PROMETRIC EXAM MCQ MATERIAL FOR DHA -MOH -HAAD (DoH) -DHCC -SMLE – OMSB – QCHP – NHRA
Pharmacy Technician Prometric Exam MCQs
Online Subscription (Instant Access)
- Price: 69$
- Total Questions: 680
- Practice Tests: 4
- Validity: 8 Months from the date of purchase
- Explanations: With / Without Explanations for effective learning
- Update Frequency: Every Year
- Success Rate: Over 80%
- Source: Previous exams and, All topic wise questions
- Topics: For all Prometric Exams in Gulf Countries
- Recommendation: Most recommended book for all Prometric Exam
- Language: English
- Publisher: Medical Exam Books – Rapid Access Guide Publishers™
An ISO 9001:2015 Company
Pharmacy Technician Prometric Exam MCQs Online Description
Prometric Exam preparation Pharmacy Technician Prometric Exam MCQs has been developed by our professional team; Rapid Access Guide is the best seller book for all Gulf Countries Exams since 2000. It has an array of all topics; thousands of updated questions with correct answers and explanations certainly will help you to pass the exam at the very first attempt.
Job Application – General overview
There are many hospitals and Clinics in gulf Countries that have an Pharmacy attached, moreover, so many pharmacies are here in the gulf region. You need to pass the Prometric exams to apply for a job in gulf countries. Generally, the minimum experience required is two years. You can visit the respective Health Authority websites to find the eligibility criteria. Once you have passed the exam, you can contact them for a job interview—some of them recruiting directly, and many of them taking interviews online.
The Prometric Application and Dataflow process is the most important factor while doing registration. Finishing it without any mistakes is very important, or it will lead to the rejection of the application. Dataflow takes typically 30 to 45 days to issue the report. You can proceed with the exam booking if it is a positive report. If it is a negative dataflow report, you can still contact them for re-evaluation. If it is a genuine reason, they will verify your certificate again. Meanwhile, Rapid Access Guide Publishers are providing the Prometric Exam booking and Dataflow process on behalf of you.
We have made these materials after a lot of research on the current exams held by the prometric and pearson Vue. Our Research and development team are so much curious to make the updated questions every year. As you all know, these materials are used to pass the Gulf entrance exams like – Dubai Health Authority (Dubai), Ministry of Health (Sharjah), Department of Health (Abu Dhabi), Oman Medical Speciality Board (Oman), Saudi Medical Licensure Examination (Saudi Arabia), Qatar Council for Healthcare Practitioners (Qatar), National Health Regulatory Authority (Bahrain) and Ministry of Health (Kuwait)
The below documents are required for proceeding with the exam booking process.
- A recent photograph (passport size)
- Copy of your valid passport.
- Your educational qualification certificates.
- Your experience certificates.
- Practice license or registration(From your Home / Working country)
- The Good Standing Certificate (GSC)
- A medical fitness test in case the applicant is aged 65 and above.
This MCQ-based Reviewer book is beneficial for the following Prometric exams.
- DHA(DOH) Exam – Dubai Health Authority.
- MOH Exam– Ministry of Health, Sharjah, UAE.
- DHCC Exam – Dubai Healthcare city.
- HAAD Exam– Health Authority of Abu Dhabi. (Pearson VUE Test)
- NHRA Exam – National Health Regulatory Authority, Bahrain.
- QCHP Exam – Qatar Council for Healthcare Practitioners. ( Qatar Prometric)
- SMLE Exam – Saudi Medical Licensing Exam. (Saudi Prometric)
- OMSB Exam – Oman Medical Specialty Board. (Oman Prometric)
- Ministry of Health – Kuwait
You are here: Pharmacy Technician Prometric Exam MCQs Online
Whether you are a pharmacy technician looking to migrate Middle East region, Rapid Access Guide can help you prepare for your exams with our wide range of pharmacy technician MCQs. Our MCQs are based on the latest Prometric exam content and are regularly updated to ensure that you are getting the most up-to-date and relevant questions.
Looking for the best study materials to help you prepare for your upcoming Pharmacy Technician Prometric exam? Look no further than our collection of MCQs. We have compiled a comprehensive set of questions and answers that covers all the topics you need to know for the exam, including DHA, MOH, HAAD, DHCC, SMLE, OMSB, QCHP, and NHRA. With our study materials, you can be confident that you will be well-prepared for your exam and have the best chance of passing with Rapid Access Guide.
To find out more about our pharmacy technician MCQs UAE, or to buy our Prometric exam preparation questions, simply visit our website now.