Prometric Exam preparation General Practitioner book has developed by our professional team; Rapid Access Guide is the best seller book for all Gulf Countries Exams since 2000. It has the array of all topics; thousands of updated questions with correct answers and explanations certainly will help you to pass the exam at the very first attempt.
Job Application – General overview
There are many hospitals,Clinics and Medical Centres in gulf Countries that have an General Practitioner | GP specialty. You need to pass the Prometric exams to apply for a job in gulf countries. Generally, the minimum experience is two years. Even if you are a specialist and doesn’t have three years of experience, you are eligible for GP only. You can visit the respective Health Authority websites to find the eligibility criteria. Once you have passed the exam, you can contact them for a job interview—some of them recruiting directly, and many of them taking interviews online. The Prometric Application and Dataflow process is the most important factor while doing registration. Finishing it without any mistakes is very important, or it will lead to rejection of the application. Dataflow takes typically 30 to 45 days to issue the report. You can proceed with the exam booking if it is a positive report. If it is a negative dataflow report, you can still contact them for re-evaluation. If it is a genuine reason, they will verify your certificate again. Meanwhile Rapid Access Guide Publishers are providing the Prometric Exam booking and Dataflow process on behalf of you.
The below documents are required for proceeding with the exam booking process.
- A recent photograph (passport size)
- Copy of your valid passport.
- Your educational qualification certificates.
- Your experience certificates.
- Practice license or registration(From your Home / Working country)
- The Good Standing Certificate (GSC)
- A medical fitness test in case the applicant is aged 65 and above.
This MCQ based Reviewer book is beneficial for the following Prometric exams.
- DHA(DOH) Exam – Dubai Health Authority.
- MOH Exam– Ministry of Health, Sharjah, UAE.
- DHCC Exam – Dubai Healthcare city.
- HAAD Exam– Health Authority of Abu Dhabi. (Pearson VUE Test)
- NHRA Exam – National Health Regulatory Authority, Bahrain.
- QCHP Exam – Qatar Council for Healthcare Practitioners.( Qatar Prometric)
- SMLE Exam – Saudi Medical Licensing Exam. (Saudi Prometric)
- OMSB Exam – Oman Medical Specialty Board.(Oman Prometric)
You are here: Prometric Exam General Practitioner Book MCQ’s