Healthcare professionals should qualify for MOH ( Ministry of Health) assessment to gain their Professional licenses and to employ in the Northern Emirates of UAE. Passing the MOH Prometric exam For achieving the MOH license is not a struggle from now on! This test will be carried out either online (Prometric) or oral based on professional category and specialty.
A plethora of Prometric exam study materials is available. You can get every book that enfolds the complete MOH exam syllabus. Exams are discrete for each professional like Doctors, dentists, nurses, pharmacists, and all Allied Health Specialties. However, you should appear for either the Prometric or Viva exam. In the viva or oral test, you will be asked questions related to the respective medical field.
MOH exams are basically computer-based. It will be multiple-choice questions in English. From the 4 options, you have to choose the proper one. Remember that Prometric is asking difficult questions, and all four options will seem like the right answers. You should be skilled enough to choose the most correct answer carefully.
Below listed are some DHA Prometric exam sample questions for nurses. Go through and analyze your level of knowledge.
- A child has post-tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy. Which of the following complications you should plan to evaluate as a nurse?
- Cor Pulmonale
- Pulmonary hypertension
- Hearing loss
- What is the expected outcome when a nurse looks after a patient who had rhinoplasty two weeks back?
- speech therapy started, able to make needs known
- Face and a nose free from swelling
- Oral mucous membranes dry, but intact and pink
- Demonstrate throat-clearing while eating
Answer: Face and a nose free from swelling
- A nurse observing the patient’s urine to decide hydration status. What urine colour would show the finest hydration?
- Pale gold
- A patient is 37 weeks pregnant. Asking the nurse for a beneficial reason to breastfeed. Your answer
- Keeps a baby full longer
- Stimulate greater deposits of subcutaneous fat in an infant
- Easier to digest and larger curds than cow’s milk
- Readily available and economical
Answer: Readily available and economical
- When creating a feeding schedule for a 2 weeks old infant, the nurse should anticipate the infant to be fed:
- 6-8 times per day
- 10-12 times per day
- 14-16 times per day
- 2-4 times per day
Answer: 6-8 times per day
- Secondary prevention for malaria includes?
- Residual spraying of insecticides at night
- Planting of neem or eucalyptus trees
- Find out whether a place is endemic
- Feed larvae-eating fish in mosquito mating spots
Answer: Find out whether a place is endemic
- Which behavioral attributes narrate a domestic abuser?
- High tolerance for frustrations
- Low self – esteem
Answer: Low self – esteem
- When caring for a patient who is receiving anticoagulant medication, the nurse must observe the patient, for symptoms of:
- Skin breakdown
9. A child is affected with cleft palate. When providing postoperative care a nurse should position the child:
- On the side
- In an infant seat
Start practicing MOH exam preparation books with the Rapid Access Guide, the leading seller series of Review books that have complete study materials for Prometric exams.